Resume TemplateRemember that your CV is your first tool to impress the prospective employer. Initial impression is always important. Hence, you need to write it in a way that it makes a positive impact on them. No matter whether you are an experienced candidate or a fresher, you need an excellent resume describing your job skills and your qualifications.For this, you must start with referring the online free templates and samples. Going through the resume samples, you will get an idea on what are the important things for a perfect resume and what you can include in your application. When you refer the samples, make sure that you don’t copy the details from these samples. They are just provided for taking reference and knowing how to write a resume. Come up with your unique details and draft them effectively in your CV.Templates are available for all job positions. You can go through various templates and see which of it can highlight your strengths, accomplishments and experiences in the best way. Whatever template you choose, you need to keep two things in mind. Firstly, decide a proper layout for presenting your details and secondly, make use of the industry specific keywords in your application. This will help the recruiters to scan your application quickly.Apart from these standard formats, you can also come up with some creative ideas for designing your CV. But make sure that your application should not lose its professional appearance when you are trying to make it creative.Resume TemplatesChronological TemplateContact Information* Full Name
* Telephone Number
* E-Mail IDCareer ObjectiveWork HistoryTime DurationCompany Name, AddressJob Responsibilities:*..
*..Educational Details* Degree, YearCollege/ University, Address* Next Degree, yearCollege/ University, AddressReferences* Reference Name
* Job Title
* Company Name
* Official E-Mail IDThis is the general format of chronological template. Now we will see the format for a functional CV.Functional Resume FormatContact Information* Name
* Telephone Number
* E-Mail IDObjective StatementCareer Summary*..
*..Work HistoryCompany Name, LocationResponsibilities:*..
*..Qualifications* Degree, Specialization, Year of Passing, University
* Next Important Degree, Specialization, Year of Passing, UniversityComputer Knowledge*..
* Job Title
* Company Name, Address
* Contact Number
* Official Mail IDBoth these formats looks identical, but the basic difference lies in positioning the sections. Functional format should hide the work history of the applicant and focus on the key skills. Hence, key skills are listed in the beginning part before the work history. On contrary, the chronological format is best for an experienced candidate to highlight the work history.
TagsAccessories Addictions Advertising Affiliate Alternative TreatmentBeauty Branding Business Communication Computer Computing Conditions Consulting Cosmetics Child Health Data Development Directory E-Books E-Commerce Electrical Electronics Fashion Gadgets Gifts Graphics Hardware Healthcare Internet Marketing Jewelry Marketing Mobile Money Online Multimedia Programming Reference and Education Repair Sales Security SEO Software Systems Technology Telemarketing WatchesWedding Web Design Web Hosting